These rules and regulations apply to Agor's Co-Working Café members and their guests for the uses of the space at 12 June Street, Bahay Toro, Project 8, Quezon City. As the site is used for other purposes, these rules only apply during Agor's Co-Working Café operating hours.
- Please treat all members, guests, and staff with respect.
- Your guests are our guests, the responsibility over them is yours. Please inform your guests of the site rules.
- Mobile phones must be switched to "Silent mode" and in order to avoid disrupting other members, we recommend you to talk softly on the phone or during any video-conferences in the work areas. Outdoor seats are available for making calls that require for a higher volume of communication.
- Do not obstruct the hallways.
- No advertisement, identifying signs or other notices may be posted or otherwise affixed by you to any part of the hallways, doors or other public areas of the Site without prior written consent of Agor's Co-Working Café.
- Do not bring deadly weapons.
- Only use the space's outlets for ordinary lighting, computer and cellphone charging purposes.
- Do not remove furniture, fixtures or decorative material from the Site.
- You may leave personal work items during the day, however, Agor's Co-Working Café will not be liable for any damages, theft or misappropriation of your belongings.
- No smoking of any kind is allowed at any time inside the space.
- You may not sign up using a fake name. For the security of our members, a government issued ID is required upon registration.
- Do not sell or otherwise distribute services that are in competition with us. Nor can the site be used as a retail outlet, barber or beauty shop, employment bureau, school or classroom, or for commercial document reproduction.
- Please keep your area tidy for the next person to use.
- Return your seat after use.
- We allow your guests the use of amenities (desks, and free coffee) for an hour. If your guests would wish to stay longer than that we recommend that they avail a day pass for continuous use of the amenities.
- Wi-Fi credentials cannot be shared to guests, unless they avail any of our membership plan.